من كل شي شوية ... لما كنت انخبرش زمان ... وتوة ... خرابيش

الجمعة، 22 مايو 2009

After a long hot day in Tripoli

By 8:10 ص
After a long hot day in Tripoli
City of Dust
Time… passing like the sand in the wind

Body… tired need to leave and rest

Mind… turning pages reading lines written in the past

Eyes… looking around trying to find what she was looking for long time ago

Heart… its complicated

Emotions… critical unstable may need help

Them… us… me… you… we… he… she…Past… present… future…

Why it's not easy to live in peace and harmony

Why it's easy to get hurt and easy to be disrespected

After, this long day moving around this city.

Found something I didn’t wanted to find but I did found it ,,, in the hot weather of this day and a part of my body is in pain needed to get rest and throw every thing from my mind but …

I see the same people with the same mentality same dreams same purpose all around me every where …

no smile for free no hello’s without charge, you will have to pay, each step you make will cost you what ever,,, yeah what ever

I should quit … my mind…I should live the way they are living…

Wait no that wasn’t me ,,, its not me who said the last words no way I live like they do
I am what I am…even after a long hot day in Tripoli,,,

I am still me ,,,

inside the page...