من كل شي شوية ... لما كنت انخبرش زمان ... وتوة ... خرابيش

الثلاثاء، 26 مايو 2009

Confused

By 6:52 ص

I want to.

I should.


I must,,,


What are you talking about?



Ha what?


I said what is u talking about?!


Oh nothing forget it



But you seem confused are you trying to say something



Hey how did you know that who told you that. ?


I think you forgetting something.Witch is I'm you. And we both are one



Then why you're talking to me why asking me this way



Nothing I felt like you are ah sorry we are confused. so wanted to help



Ok ok your not helping me if you really want to help think with me what


should we do in this confusion
I don't see any yo



Really you don't see nothing yo.

wasssssssub!!!



Ok tell me what you want to do



If I knew I wouldn't be confused right?



Oh yeah then we can't think of something while we are confused



Yes shut up you confusing me more



Ah sorry I'm shushed.


Let's think



Still confused?



Hey don't be confused all going to be all right


And who are you?


It wasn't me.


Who?



Silence.


confused.