من كل شي شوية ... لما كنت انخبرش زمان ... وتوة ... خرابيش

السبت، 30 مايو 2009

Chit chat... with a little boy

By 4:46 م
he said is this ur car?
I said no
he said your companies' car?
I said no this is my friends car
he said what is your car?
I said I don't have one
i said what is ur car (he was talking to me from the window of his mothers car)
he said Audi look "pointing at the back of the car" there is a name on the car
and he said how u go to work?
I said I don't go to work I work home
he said how do u go to the resistant where do u eat!?
I said I eat... home its better than any thing
asked him witch resistant you eat in?
he said bounabetit.
I said I didn't like it its crowded and food is not that good
he said my dead eats home lots of gergeir.
and his mom came in that minute... and they left ...

the boy was about 5 years old

it was a very short conversation but it gave me an idea about the way he lives and the values he grow up with
felt ashamed for his parents so this is their result of combination!!


do u accept this?
no.
never.
there are more valuable things to teach children than cars ... appearances and restaurants.
more much more...