من كل شي شوية ... لما كنت انخبرش زمان ... وتوة ... خرابيش

الأحد، 24 مايو 2009

Then what?

By 8:51 ص

Born in a rich family
OK good for you!


Went to better schools
graduated from university
that's nice!

Got a good position in a cool job
a fancy clothes super car


Yes that's fine!


I ware the most expensive shoos and sunglasses. and a Rolex golden watch


Good! That’s nice!


Built a fancy villa with swimming pool in that location


Good idea !


I married (*******) they have power and the money


Yeah! Lucky you!


I make (000000) a month


K!


What else do you want to know?


Huh?


Oh nothing you're almost complete nothing else needed.


Oh yeah this is what every one keep telling. Me


But tell me. Then what?



What you mean then what?


I mean. After u done all that what's next?



Next is am living my life enjoying it !


Aha that's what's next?


Yes every one is dreaming to have half what I've got


Oh yeah tell me about it


Tell me how long you're going to live and how much your going to spend

and who will enjoy your wealth?


Huh?! What?


Yes you heard me!


You're going to die one day and you have done nothing for the next day

you die. You just keep playing as your immortal


and your not!


Come on live your life enjoy it don't make it sad like that its life



Yes its life, it's just a passage to the next one

have you seeing any one who build a home over a bridge?


Himmm


Then what?



Think about it.


It's a passage to the next


You have it all then what?



thanx


inside the page