من كل شي شوية ... لما كنت انخبرش زمان ... وتوة ... خرابيش

الاثنين، 15 يونيو 2009

Here it comes

By 12:35 م


there it is I can see it.



I can see it coming.



oh yes finally its here I needed it so bad



Welcome. I was waiting for you long a go.




You came just in time I was about to collapse. But now you're here.



Thank you.



Hey wait!! Where you going??



Why you passing me I need you. I want,,, I have to.Please give me some! can't stay this way no more.




Why you'r doing this to me I saw you and you where there then you disappeared!!
I need you so bad...




Why you running from me? why !?



If you don't come to me you know what gone happen. When one doesn't taste you for long


you know that!



so Please come. To me




let me have your taste for a while



tell me ... What makes you run from me?





Do they took you from me?




Did they told you not to pass by and check on me ?



How much I need you ... you have no idea?



no. I don't believe you no one can ask you to do this



Or did they?




Come on sleep




Come to me please





Sleep: how can I come to you while your mind is busy thinking of every thing and every one?




Stop doing this and I will come to you and you will have enough of me




I'm sleepless...