من كل شي شوية ... لما كنت انخبرش زمان ... وتوة ... خرابيش

الأحد، 12 يوليو 2009

waiting ... is a part of the job

By 7:13 م

Waitin...
This wasn't my plan for tonight,,,


no wasn't at all,,but it was a call of duty,,,


we have a social needs that must be filled,,


Any way I accepted a transportation job,,,


to pick and drive,,,

and as a part of this job "not described in the contract" is to wait!!I don't like waiting like that,,,


and I don't recommend it .


it feels like ignored


But let me talk about something else hereI decided to take a tour around till they call. Started my engine and head to...!


Where, no place? Ok just drive and turn around went to a friend chat a little nothing interesting,,,


Drive,,,

went to a place to find something turned around ,,, didn't find it


Drive,,,


called someone to get something! for someone else, didn't answer,


Drive,,,


aha the high way (the fast) drive from end to end , music is on ( don't worry be happy) ,, if the night night on you,,, I'm calling you etc,



Drive,

my mind was swimming coming and there (jay o 3'ady)
Drive,,,


went to ,,, stop !What,,, phone ring !


Pickup time?



No sorry a customer,! NOW?I kill you (didn't discover that till I answered the call) :-( ok!



drive,,,



silence,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

and ,,,


still silence ,,,!

Drive,,,


no stop driving its enough no more till the job Is done,


Ok. Write something




Oh ok, but wait, I am writing!

hhh oh yes you are ... finish it then @&$

ok ok I'm done :)almost,,,

Transportation job ,,, free of charge ;)

There should be a contract right?

Now tell me you,,, what are you doing now,,,
I wish I got the papers and the pen ;-)

To do something special,

Ok in the next job,

No there will be no next job its done I quit,,,

Phone ring!!
Me: yes?
Them :@&$)$&@&@@"""&$&@
me: no I'm kidding not quitting I'm here
them: ...........................
me: hello ? hello?
Nothing there,
I guess this is a part of the job ;)

What a part of a job ;)

In the waiting,,

Inside the page

Life is a lesson. You learn it when you thru.